Reporting to the Director of Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the execution and follow-up of all administrative tasks associated with construction projects. He/she will be required to act as an effective intermediary between the various internal (project managers, foremen, etc.) and external (customers, subcontractors, etc.) stakeholders.
More specifically, the administrative assistant will :
- Learn and execute the company's administrative procedures during work execution; most in French.
- Complete pre-established administrative forms and follow up on project administration;
- Open projects within our various work systems;
- Carry out telephone follow-ups required for the position's tasks;
- Maintain project and customer rosters and make any necessary changes;
- Update and maintain our various tools and work systems;
- Ensure follow-up and compliance of accounts payable and receivable;
- Enter all necessary information into accounting systems;
- Make payments to suppliers;
- Follow up on contract releases and terminations;
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all stakeholders;
- Be an ambassador for the RIOUX brand and all its divisions;
- All other related tasks.
Your experience and skills include :
- DEP in secretarial, accounting or equivalent training;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the construction industry (an asset);
- Ability to work on several projects at once;
- Professional attitude and behavior (autonomy, integrity and confidence);
- Sense of organization and initiative;
- Ability to manage stress, adapt and make decisions;
- Ability to work to relatively tight deadlines;
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) in French and English (an asset);
- Proficiency in the Office 365 Suite.
What's in it for you :
- Employee benefits card offering rates at our hotels and other group benefits;
- RRSP with employer participation;
- Scholarships and continuing education;
- Flexibility and autonomy;
- Access to a gym free of charge;
- Access to an entertainment room (video games, ping pong, billiards, etc.).
- And much more...
Employment conditions :
Full-time work (40 hours per week), Monday to Friday.
Salary according to experience and skills.
Workplace : Matane head office.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Start date :
To be agreed.